Back to careers page
Admininistrative Support (Rochdale Office)
To take and re-direct telephone calls politely. To greet Clients/Visitors in a friendly manner. To use computers, printers, photocopiers etc and to assist the Administration Leader carry out other general administrative work.
Full-time role based in our Rochdale office. To apply, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principle Accountability and Responsibility:
- To work in accordance with the Company’s environmental, health & safety, quality and asbestos policies.
- To work in accordance with the company’s ‘Code of Employee Conduct’.
- Distribution, checks and keeping record of all new starters.
- Ensuring staff and visitors sign in and out to comply with the Fire Safety Regulations.
- Keeping track of project data packs that are distributed to site supervisors.
- Assisting contract manager’s in creating project documents.
- Archiving enquiry lost and won documentation and general filing of correspondence.
- Maintaining stationery supplies and replenishment of consumables.
- Logging of air monitoring results on the database.
- Responsible for dealing with general enquiries from office staff and clients.
- Responsible for all Health and Safety signs to be issued on site to supervisors and operatives.
- Upkeep and management of the administration contracts database.
- General support to other members of staff and other offices.
|Skills||To have good communication skills
Good telephone manner
To have competent PC skills
To have good administrative/organisational skills|
|Knowledge||Understanding the company’s administrative procedures.|
|Experience||Some experience in reception work, willing and helpful person.|
|Behaviours||Customer focused; good communication (with a pleasant manner); working with own initiative and paying attention to detail.|